Saturday 5 September 2009

Never start with a quote.

[14:12] [Primar|Home] I think everyone and their mum uses a variation on that theme
[14:12] [Primar|Home] cos it's the only one that isn't retarded
So that's my excuse.

For the past few days I have wanted to stick stuff on the Wowhead forums, but have felt that it wouldn't really garner much in the way of people responding to it. So, for future such instances, I will just dump stuff here. This will probably be stuff related to being a Shadow Priest, though it may also expand into my forays into the world of Discipline as well as my guild's various antics.

So: Hi, I'm Chris. I take the form of Valandilv on the Wowhead forums and Sinespe on my Draenei Shadow Priest. I wrote the Anathema Guide on the Wowhead forums, and have also levelled a Horde priest to 80, though she is now in semi-permanent retirement.

As Sinespe, I raid in the relatively private guild Fancy Hat Club, a strict 10-man guild by GuildOx's standards, and we're doing pretty well, I feel. Some of the blog entries here may take the form of killshots (We're expecting Algalon very soon, and then Herald of the Titans soon after that).

As Chris, I'm a recent graduate who now has to look for a job, being pushed and pulled by various conflicting advice on the issue in the current economic climate. The "be direct" approach will probably win out, but we'll see. I'm looking to get into a proofreading/copy-editing role at a publishing company; if there is one thing I am good at, it is spotting grammatical errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment