Sunday 13 December 2009

Anathema 1.3.

The new incarnation of the Anathema Shadow Priest guide will not be 100% complete until all database gaps on Wowhead have been filled and I can compile the appropriate BiS lists, and fiddle with them until I've come up with something I find to be correct. This will take some time; however, certain areas such as the Icecrown Citadel section of the "Specific advanced advice" will be updated as I gain experience of the fights. I will also try to make the "Pseudopower" section more informative and relevant to all tiers of play -- at the end of the expansion, this is substantially easier to do because I can suggest gear progression paths.

It'll take a while, but it'll be worth it.

Possible spoilers, just for the sake of it: My 10-man-H BiS list might contain a staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment