Friday 21 May 2010

Bad Priest #243

That's a random number, of course.

Sinespe versus Blendia.

Just look at those delicious Haste/Spirit gems socketed everywhere in that Priest's bloody gear. Funnily enough, despite his over-zealous hasty behaviour, he almost has less haste than I do.

But look at that spellpower. 3150 without Inner Fire. Not even my Draenei has that much. Full 251 and 264 epics. A challenge, surely, in spite of the terrible gemming choices.

The boss? Toravon the Ice Watcher.

The result? An obliteration.

5.8k? Seriously? Full bloody buffs, right down to an unholy death knight for the extra disease damage, and you pull 5.8k? You're about 3k below what you should be capable of doing with that gear. Full bloody Tier 10, and all.

Want to know the kicker? Tier 10 legs dropped. Now, I already have these, and I will only be using them for a very short period of time while I accumulate enough emblems to have four pieces of tier 10 without relying on something with a severe problem in the hit department.

This guy, on the other hand, already has four pieces of tier 10, and Leggings of Woven Death. That's pretty much Best in Slot without access to anything above ICC25-N content.

He rolled on the legs.

I died a little inside.

2 comments:

  1. That happened to me. I lost legs to a terribad Disc priest I ran with. Frustrated me a lot...the guy was all excited that he was on top of the healing meter.

    Btw, your use of bloody several times in this caused me to chuckle. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you will like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxi6QDwQyLU

    ReplyDelete